2020 Western Bird Classic
The Western Bird Classic is an annual show co-hosted by The Greater Vancouver Canary & Finch Club and the Western Canada Budgerigar Association. The show is tentatively scheduled for November, but due to the global pandemic information and confirmation cannot be given at this time. For further details and updates, watch this webpage and our social media.
For information on exhibiting hookbills, visit the Western Canada Budgerigar Association’s website.
- Type Canaries: TBA
- Colour Canaries: TBA
- Finches: TBA
- Show Catalogue 2020 – To be added closer to the show date.
- GVCFC Show Entry Form – Fillable PDF
- Seller’s Area Entry Form & Sales Tags – Fillable PDFs
Note: Downloadable content requires PDF reader software such as Adobe Reader (free) or Adobe Acrobat. Please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled. Save the document to your computer, fill it out, and then save it again prior to printing. Failure to save to your computer first will result in a blank document.
Notes for Attendees:
- Attendees showing or selling birds are encouraged to complete the relevant forms, available as fillable documents above, prior to arrival.
- No pets are allowed in the venue. Only birds entered in the show or by our vendors are permitted.
- Photos taken at this event will be used for promotional purposes and may be used on our social media, website, and printed materials. If you have concerns, please speak with the photographer.
- Please understand that the exhibited birds may not be available for viewing during judging or if they become stressed – the health of our birds is paramount.
- Information coming soon.
For information regarding our previous shows, visit our Past Shows webpage.